These days of landscape and saturated online content, it’s no longer enough to just create your website and wait for visitors to visit it.there are a lot of things you can do to promote and drive traffic to your website.
No doubt Learn how to drive traffic to your blog is the cofunction of making money online.so in this post, we gonna teach you how to drive traffic to your website.
We would recommend a free strategy, to help you, to drive traffic to your website.
Optimize your website for search Engine
1- Find the core keywords that match your website’s goals and your industry:
Focus on finding keywords that match your niche to base your blog content. Typically, you will choose to focus on 1 or 2 main keywords per webpage. You can use SEO tools like Google planner keywords or Keywords Everywhere to help you find relevant keywords.
At the starting focus on keywords that have the search volume of under 10K searches monthly. And after a few months of creating blog content and optimizing product pages, then you can focus on going after higher volume keywords.
The core function of getting website traffic is to build a strong foundation of relevant keywords, particularly long-tail keywords signalling intent.at the beginning. keep in your mind to be sure to take advantage of the blog on your online store as it can have the biggest impact on driving organic traffic to your website.
2- Perform On-Page SEO.
There are a lot of SEO strategies you can perform on each of your website pages to raise their rank in search engines and get more visitors. This involves producing high-quality content that your audience is searching for and writing brief meta descriptions for your pages. The meta description shows up below your URL in search results. Knowing what a page is about and what will outcome in a click makes users much more likely to do so.
Focus on Google engines, but add marginal search engines like Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo, to your list.
3- Submit your site to online directories.
Another way to drive traffic to your website is to get listed in free online directories and review sites;likeBOTW,Yelp, Google My Business, and others. For most of these sites, your profile will have a link to your blog or site, so actively updating these listings and getting positive reviews is likely to drive in more website traffic. Also, many directories like Yelp have powerful domain authority on Google. There is an opportunity that your business’s free Yelp page could rank high for relevant searches.
4- Claim your Google My Business listing.
Obviously optimized Google My Business listing gets 7x more visits than an incomplete one. Don’t miss that your listing links to your website, so this is a fantastic way to drive more traffic to your website.
Keep in mind as well that Google is getting smarter and smarter with results. If your listing provides all of the information a potential customer needs to make a decision, they might forego your website and contact/visit your business directly—even better than a website visit!
5- Use Google Trends for keyword ideas and trending topics you can write about.
6- Write killer headlines.
Killer headlines bring people’s attention and encourage them to click on your article links.
7- Link internally other pages on your site to get attention and a bump in traffic and Build Backlinks.
A backlink is a link to your site or blog from another website. Backlinks from complementary businesses or industry influencers will get your business in front of a larger audience, In addition, it will drive qualified traffic to your website. Also, Google picks up on backlinks and will raise its trust in your business if it sees other trusted sites pointing to yours. extra trust from Google leads to higher rankings, which drives to more traffic. Be sure to get noticed on Google for free with quality backlinks.
Other Free Ways to drive your Website Traffic.
- Make sure your website is optimized for mobile to increase your mobile search rankings.
- Consider using remarketing on Google Ads for brief periods to drive traffic and sales on to your site.
- -Optimize images on your website with alt tags to improve their discoverability on Google Images.
- Optimize your meta descriptions and title tags so they’re easy to read and aren’t truncated in the search engine results pages.
- Improve your website’s page speeds by following Google’s recommendations and guidelines .
- Use rich snippets to make your entry on to the search engine results pages more clickable.
- Ceate content that’s valuable,useful, and shareable.
- Create free/paid resources such as reports, case studies ,survey findings, etc.
- Create infographics that features a roundup of industry statistics to increase their likelihood of going viral.
- Start a regular content series, Like “How To ” or a “Did You Know?” so your audience can look forward to it.
- Update your blog regularly and boost your rankings and traffic.
- Make e-brochures that your audience can share, with links to your blog and site.
- Comment on other blogs that relevant to your industry.
- Launch a free eBook to generate interest in your trademark .display it as a free download for users who sign up for your newsletter.
- Have a healthy mix of trending content and evergreen content to increase your website’s discoverability, especially on search engines.
- Market your website across all online channels you own ” social media, site, blog, forum, newsletter,”.
- Create an official email signature with your website in it (and most recent blog post if applicable).
- Add social buttons to your site or blog content and landing pages to make sharing easy.
- Make sure your website looks great on all devices to maximize its discoverability.
- Make sure your internal stakeholders are encouraged to spread the word about your brand and website.
- Pay attention to what your competitors are doing on their website and do something they aren’t, so you stand out.
Engage in email marketing
Don’t negligence email marketing. start a newsletter and incentivize signups with discounts and offers.
Sending out regular newsletters and promoting offers through email is an effective way to stay in touch with your customers and can also help to drive more traffic to your website.
Use Social Media
- Search for Q&A sites like Quora and look for relevant questions you can create content about.
- Join relevant online discussions on sites like Reddit and Quora.
- Make a blog on Tumblr. This is a wonderful content platform, especially if you have a small audience.
- Promote your content on social media channels.
- Create a page on facebook if you want to increase your presence on it
- Join discussions on Facebook Groups to generate visibility.
- Create an online presence on Pinterest and Snapchat. If it’s relevant to your audience.
- Use Pinterest to upload high-quality images of your site or blog.
- Use Twitter to drive users to your site by Using relevant trending hashtags.
- Start an Instagram account and make sure your bio is filled with features on your website URL.
- Use Instagram and Facebook Stories to engage your audience and raise brand awareness.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ads on short bursts to boost traffic to your site.
- Link your official social media channels with each other. Make sure all profiles/pages have a URL to your website.
Learn from Your Analytics
For that, you can use Google Analytics, which is free to use, and the insights collected from it can help you to drive further traffic to your website. regularly check your site or blog analytics and Use tracked links for your marketing campaigns. This will enable you to recognize which strategies and types of content work, which ones need some improvement, and which ones you shouldn’t waste your time on.